Village Hall website and bookings
Stadhampton has a village hall facility, available to hire, within its church at St. John the Baptist. The church interior has been converted to offer a comfortable, attractive, high-quality space. While still being used for church services, the building can also be hired to host a wide range of activities and events.
St John the Baptist Church, The Green, Stadhampton, Oxford OX44 7UA (note: because the church is over 900 years old, this postcode takes you to the village green, where the church/hall is signposted).
- Comfortable and flexible seating for up to 100 in 'cinema' mode and 60 seated at 10x trestle tables
- Toilet facilities including an accessible toilet and baby-changing facilities
- Kitchen, including crockery, hob, oven, microwave, fridge (with small freezer compartment) and dishwasher
- Disabled access
- Underfloor heating
- Free WIFI
- AV system to hire
- Digital projector, screen and DVD player, with inputs for laptop(VGA) and HDMI devices
- Audio system, mixer and CD/Memory stick player, with microphones and inputs for laptop/tablet/phone
- Events can take place between 9:00am and 11:45pm Monday to Saturday. On Sunday the hall is available after 12 noon.
Click the link to see the website and booking details
You can contact the bookings clerk to discuss options: Jen Anderson
Mobile 07818 114044